You are a brilliant conceptual thinker.
You also sweat every executional detail.
You dream of a job that encourages you (correction: inspires you) to bring the same level of passion and originality to your work that you can bring to life.read more
Entercom Memphis has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager (SAM). This is a cross functional position which will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow and will support Entercom Memphis’s sales management team as well as the Corporate Revenue Management team.read more
Elvis Presley's Enterprises is now hiring for a Marketing Projector Manager.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and initiatives including advertising, media placement, online, promotions, and brand positioning; develop and maintain vender relationships in managing all the above
- Manage the development of brand enhancement programs including POS displays, brochures, on-site signage, collateral, etc., working closely with graphic designers; write promotional copy as needed
- Track performance of various aspects of business to help determine effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs
- Work in conjunction with digital agency and web content specialist on online projects/campaigns and digital media buys
- Coordinate email campaign strategy
Are you the spark we’re looking for?
You have passion for what you do.
Which is to apply your design and organizational skills
to communication challenges in traditional and new media.
- Art Director 3-4 years experience
- Bachelors Degree in Design or Advertising
- Online portfolio demonstrating past work experience; relevant digital, print design solutions
- Passion for design with excellent production skills
- Handle print, web and video projects, concept through completion
- A self-motivated, multi-tasking, problem-solver
- Proficient in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms
- Passion for working in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, strong design sense and ability to see the big picture
- Experience with B2B clients and brand guidelines a plus
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts that combine brand thinking, data and technology to drive results for our clients today and growth tomorrow.
Are you a PR pro with a passion for storytelling through traditional media, online/blogger and other influencer channels? We are looking for a team member who will help develop and create compelling content across a variety of earned channels. In addition to crafting engaging pitches, news releases and other editorial content, this individual will establish and nurture relationships with key social influencers to help tell our clients’ stories as well as work with interagency teams on a variety of integrated campaigns. Prior experience with specialty agriculture and/or organic agriculture is very important to this role.read more
WMC-TV, a Raycom Media property, and a leader in local digital content in Memphis, TN is seeking a talented, creative and motivated Senior Digital Sales Specialist.
This position is responsible for developing digital marketing campaigns & revenue by working independently and with members of the station’s marketing/sales department. The Senior DSS will then help create custom tailored solutions that are designed, implemented and executed for the client’s success.read more