We are looking for leading advertising professionals who are personally invested and committed to making our club relevant in an ever evolving creative industry. This is an opportunity for professional development and personal empowerment to steer AAF Memphis into the future.
All nominees must be members of AAF Memphis, and have been so for a minimum of one year and have current dues paid.
Please email Jen Swearingen by March 11
to nominate yourself or someone else today:
jswearingen [at] graceland [dot] com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 2.24.19
MEMPHIS, TN—AAF Memphis presented its 52nd annual American Advertising Awards for creative excellence on Saturday, February 23 at the Tower Room in Clark Tower in East Memphis.
Attended by over 300 professionals from local advertising, marketing, graphic design, and media companies, the event honored 54 Gold ADDY winners, 55 Silver ADDY winners, and 7 recipients of “Best Of” awards.
A total of 473 entries were judged by creative directors from Denver, Atlanta and San Francisco.
“I had a great time in Memphis. Really. Completely honored you had me. The club should be very proud of the level of work that was in the show,” said Atlanta judge, Silver Cuellar, Associate Creative Director, Brunner. “I’m still quite impressed with the strength in design overall.”
“I am always amazed at the talent and creativity we have in Memphis and this year did not disappoint. The level of commitment our advertising community has to excellence is unmatched for our local chapter of the American Advertising Federation,” said AAF Memphis President Amy Hughes, Director of Sales at Entercom.
Attended by over 400 professionals from local advertising, marketing, graphic design, and media companies, the event honored 24 different agencies, organizations and individuals with 72 Gold ADDYs, 64 Silver ADDYs, and 10 recipients of “Best Of” awards.read more
You are a brilliant conceptual thinker.
You also sweat every executional detail.
You dream of a job that encourages you (correction: inspires you) to bring the same level of passion and originality to your work that you can bring to life.read more
Entercom Memphis has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager (SAM). This is a cross functional position which will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow and will support Entercom Memphis’s sales management team as well as the Corporate Revenue Management team.read more
Elvis Presley's Enterprises is now hiring for a Marketing Projector Manager.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and initiatives including advertising, media placement, online, promotions, and brand positioning; develop and maintain vender relationships in managing all the above
- Manage the development of brand enhancement programs including POS displays, brochures, on-site signage, collateral, etc., working closely with graphic designers; write promotional copy as needed
- Track performance of various aspects of business to help determine effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs
- Work in conjunction with digital agency and web content specialist on online projects/campaigns and digital media buys
- Coordinate email campaign strategy