Entercom Memphis has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager (SAM). This is a cross functional position which will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow and will support Entercom Memphis’s sales management team as well as the Corporate Revenue Management team.read more
Elvis Presley's Enterprises is now hiring for a Marketing Projector Manager.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and initiatives including advertising, media placement, online, promotions, and brand positioning; develop and maintain vender relationships in managing all the above
- Manage the development of brand enhancement programs including POS displays, brochures, on-site signage, collateral, etc., working closely with graphic designers; write promotional copy as needed
- Track performance of various aspects of business to help determine effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs
- Work in conjunction with digital agency and web content specialist on online projects/campaigns and digital media buys
- Coordinate email campaign strategy
Growing Marketing Agency Seeks Seasoned Account Manager to Service as Outsourced CMO:
- If you detest being micromanaged because you are a rock star and, frankly, you don’t need it…
- If you get fired up at the idea of being a game-changer in the growth of a company…
- If you’re looking for uncapped growth potential…
- If you aren’t afraid to have a peer-to-peer conversation with a CEO, because, you think like one and are confident you can help solve their challenges…
- If you’re sick of feeling like your hands are tied which keeps you from moving the needle and advancing your career…
…..then this may be the position for you!read more
Archer Malmo, a leading brand communications agency, has been named one of the 2017 Best Places to Work by Ad Age.The annual survey and awards program honors the 50 best U.S.-based employers in the advertising and marketing industries. This is the fourth time that Archer Malmo has made the Ad Age Best Places to Work list since 2011.
"We’re a talent-first agency," said Russ Williams, CEO of Archer Malmo. “We just celebrated our 65th year in business, and our guiding principle has remained the same since we first opened our doors: people come first. We’re honored that Ad Age has recognized our commitment to our employees and named Archer Malmo a Best Place to Work for the fourth time.”read more
It is time to nominate those exceptional people who make a difference in our industry, our community, and our lives for the highest award AAF Memphis has to offer - the Silver Medal Award.
The Silver Medal Award recognizes an entire career of outstanding accomplishment and contribution in advertising. Nominations must be made in writing according to the following criteria, and the nominee must meet all the criteria to be eligible.
Contribution to company: The nominee must have achieved success in one or more of these areas of work: ad agency, advertiser, media, academia, or advertising service.
Creative ability: The nominee must have shown a consistent, high degree of creative, original thinking in the area of advertising in which the nominee has worked.
Contributions to the general advancement of advertising: The nominee must have worked to increase the stature and raise the standards of the advertising profession.
Contributions to the community: The nominee must have been active in civic, religious, or other groups dedicated to some phase of human or social welfare.
Anyone can make a nomination for this award. Nominees need not be members of AAF Memphis.
A panel of past Silver Medal recipients serves as the selection committee.
Nominations should be no longer than 2,000 words and must include contact information for the person making the nomination. There is no particular form to follow. Previous nominations may be resubmitted for consideration. All nominations should be sent as an attachment to your e-mail. A video will need to be produced for the honoree, covering his/her achievements. This will need to be arranged by the nominator.
Nominations must be received by 5pm, Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
Email your nomination to aafmemphis [at] gmail [dot] com.read more
The Director, Development will be responsible for (1) generating revenue through the development of marketing partnerships for the Memphis Grizzlies, and associated properties, including FedExForum, Grind City Media, Memphis Hustle (G League), and Grizz Gaming (NBA 2K League), (2) assisting in the creation and deployment of departmental revenue strategies, including but not limited to category attack, content development & monetization, regional & international approach, media deal optimization, etc. and (3) serving as leader and mentor for the partnership development and sales team, including team pipeline management, implementing best practice sales strategies, identifying growth opportunities for individual sellers, creating targeted individual development plans, etc. This individual should possess high level business development experience and a proven track record driving revenue in the sports marketing, advertising, and/or events industries. The Director, Development will work closely with other members of the Partnership Marketing team to meet and exceed personal and departmental revenue goals by identifying and researching key prospects, building a new business pipeline, and renewing/growing existing partnerships. By focusing on clients’ marketing objectives, this individual will create high value multi-channel platforms that are customized, relevant, integrated, and flexible, and serve to affect the behaviors and perceptions of clients’ target markets, yielding measurable results. Additional responsibilities will include assisting in the activation of marketing partner initiatives, as well as the evaluation of program efficacy.read more