Account Executive - Retail, Archer Malmo
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S.—and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age—is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative communications people. We are a team of progressive makers, thinkers and doers. The opportunity to paint a new future for clients is what fuels and motivates us. Well, that and being able to bring our dogs to work with us.
We are looking for an account executive with strong retail chops to work with our team in the Memphis office on a national, franchise-based account. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of retail marketing/advertising experience, along with a BA/BS in communications, marketing or a related field. Our account executive must have a keen understanding of the franchise owner’s unique mind-set, ambition and objectives.
Other necessary experience and qualities include:
- Strong relationship-building abilities, ability to become a trusted marketing resource of the franchise owner
- Responsibility driven, naturally exhibiting a strong initiative, highly motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive project management skills, with the proven ability to manage many tasks simultaneously, collaborating with account team and client in marketing planning, strategies and tactics and managing digital projects
- Experience with digital media (social, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, display advertising, email tactics) to liaison between client and our digital team
- Experience with traditional media (TV, radio, print, outdoor, mail) to liaison between the client and our media team
- Scrupulous attention to detail and solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of retail collateral and production needs
- Understanding of partnership marketing and local store marketing techniques
We offer the opportunity to grow and partner with brilliant, in-house retail specialists entrenched in every discipline of marketing. Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(k) and revenue sharing. Perks include having your lunch delivered and enjoying a free massage at Archer Malmo.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to greatplacetowork [at] archermalmo [dot] com. No phone calls please.