Account Executive / Senior Account Executive, Archer Malmo
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is looking for an Account Executive / Sr. Account Executive who can provide excellent client service to on one of the agency’s newest and fastest growing accounts. Responsibilities are multifunctional from budget planning to digital advertising to strategic brand positioning.
The ideal candidate has experience in annual mar-com planning including all facets of digital marketing from paid advertising to public relations, from social media to search engine marketing. Working knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
This person has the ability to bring strategic thinking to client businesses and thrives on confidently presenting his or her recommendations to clients. Responding to rapidly shifting priorities should be considered par for the course. Some travel required.
Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in client-side communication or agency-side account service; preference given to those with experience within hospitality industry.
- Strong digital skills and knowledge of the digital/social media world, from SEO to social media to paid advertising (e.g., display advertising, remarketing, paid social)
- Conceptual thinking and opportunity recognition abilities.
- Ability to manage work across multiple disciplines to ensure timely completion of high-quality work.
- Capable of interacting with the client with minimal supervision.
- Creative problem-solving skills including the ability to anticipate client questions.
- Resiliency, flexibility and spot-on decision-making strengths.
- Scrupulous attention to detail; solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial and budget skill set, including working knowledge of Excel
What We Offer
- Creative and collaborative work environment with abundant growth opportunity.
- Historic and culturally diverse “City on the Bluffs” offering the best in affordable Mid-South living.
- Benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(k) and profitability bonus.
- Unlimited PTO, free massages, yoga and ping-pong!
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to greatplacetowork [at] archermalmo [dot] com (no phone calls, please).