Associate Creative Director, Sullivan Branding
The Associate Creative Director, Art/Design is a strategically-focused, conceptually-driven creative with serious art direction and design chops. The ideal candidate is a 50%-left-brain/50%-right-brain creative with the ability to transform strategies into compelling ideas and execute them in fresh, unexpected ways.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• Passion for the work
• Aptitude across key platforms – traditional, social, digital, experiential
• Ability and maturity to be client-facing member of agency team
• Excellent presentation skills
• Collaborative nature across agency departments
• Full grasp of/experience with key c-suite and other programs
• Willingness to relocate to Memphis
Candidate Experience Will Include:
• Work samples that demonstrate quality level outlined above
• Experience commensurate with ACD-level position
• Examples of work on/across multiple platforms
• Current/previous employment at highly respected agency/agencies
Candidate Must Provide:
• Resume and/or link to LinkedIn profile
• Link to work samples
Submit here(asharp [at] sullivanbranding [dot] com). No phone calls, please.
Sullivan is a full-service advertising and brand transformation agency headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee that works with regional, national and global clients to build brands that matter. Our current client list includes: DeSoto County Tourism, Evergreen Packaging, FedEx, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Mempho Music Festival, Recovery Academy, Tennessee Department of Health, Terminix Commercial, Williams Sonoma and others. A strategically-focused and creatively-driven shop, in 2018/19 Sullivan's honors included multiple National Addy Awards, Best of Show at Memphis Addys, a feature in Communication Arts and inclusion in the 2019 Print Magazine Design Annual.