Baptist College of Health Sciences Seeking Director, Marketing and Alumni Affairs
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates strategic communications campaigns to meet enrollment, financial and community support objectives.
- Directs and organizes alumni organizational functions and college-wide special events.
- Leads coordination of all media (print and electronic) to reflect consistent, accurate, and timely communications.
- Works directly with the Corporate Communications staff to plan and coordinate communications campaigns, including media relations, advertising placements and social media.
- Maintains positive relationships through regular and professional communication with key stakeholders.
- Manages secretarial student workers, or project related staff to ensure work is performed in a timely, efficient and quality manner.
- Prepares, administers, and monitors the annual budget for strategic communications plans and alumni projects to ensure efficient resource management.
- Collaborates with the College Development Officer to identify prospects and strategies that support the fundraising goals of the College and BMHCF.
Education Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Education, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
Experience Minimum Requirements: Three (3) years experience in education, communications, marketing, public relations or equivalent.
Education: Master's Degree in Education, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
Experience: Five (5) years relatedwork experience, preferably in a higher education setting.
For more information, please contact Dr. Adonna Caldwell, Vice President of Administrative Services, at adonna.caldwell [at] bchs [dot] edu, 901-572-2592, Baptist College of Health Sciences, 1003 Monroe Avenue, Memphis, TN or visit the website at http://www.baptistonline.org/careers