Digital Copywriter, Archer Malmo
Do you have a passion for storytelling, enjoy making the internet a better place one blog post at a time, and A/B testing exactly which CTA message will get more clicks? If writing content for digital consumption is what you love to do, then we want you on our team.
We’re currently looking for a rockstar Digital Copywriter to join our Digital Strategy team in either our Memphis or Austin office. In this role, you will support various teams across the agency with all digital copy needs.
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts combining brand thinking, data, and technology to drive results for our clients today and promote their growth tomorrow. Be a part of a team that sets the bar high for integrated communications excellence.
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(k), profitability bonus and unlimited PTO. And we love our free massages and ping-pong!
A Day in The Life: Digital Copywriter
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Assist various accounts with all digital copy requests, including paid search, social media (paid and organic), paid social ad copy, email copy, search engine optimized web content and blog posts
- Distill large amounts of information into engaging content pieces for online consumption
- Stay familiar with brand standards for individual clients
- Keep up-to-date with digital copywriting best practices and inform the larger team of industry changes
Intangibles You Possess:
- Internal drive to learn, grow and contribute
- Comfort with challenging ideas and convention to find solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- A commitment to excellence in the work you do
Minimum Qualifications You Possess:
- Strong digital writing skills, mastery of grammar and a great proficiency in AP style guide
- Passion about digital marketing, and ability to tailor content specifically to each online channel
- Ability to switch easily across multiple brand voices
- At least 2 years of experience writing and editing copy for websites, with a basic understanding of website usability principles and UX
- At least 2 years of experience crafting copy for search marketing, display advertising, email, blogs, and social media
Preferred Qualifications You Possess:
- Agency experience, background in content marketing or journalism
- Success with developing A/B testing plans for content optimization
- Ability to convert findings into usable insights and recommendations
- Experience writing for regulated industries
Ready to Begin?
Send your cover letter, resume and 2-3 writing samples to greatplacetowork [at] archermalmo [dot] com (no phone calls, please.)