Digital Marketing Specialist, RedRover
RedRover is Seeking Rock Star Digital Marketing Specialist
RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy, an internationally award-winning, metrics-driven Memphis agency (the only agency in the market offering a results guarantee) has one spot available for a rock star Digital Marketing Specialist who loves to roll up their sleeves and dig in to improve the performance of Google Ads and SEO campaigns.
- Do you have an insatiable curiosity and are driven to learn things independently?
- Do you enjoy drawing conclusions based on data?
- Are you a fact-based, outcomes-focused person?
- Do you frankly wonder why others lack the attention to detail that comes so easily to you?
- Does mastering the ever-changing specialties of pay-per-click and SEO fuel your passion?
- Are you an excellent communicator? Do you have experience translating real results to internal and external stakeholders?
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is a key addition to RedRover’s client production team and is not a position that often becomes available.
Successful candidates will have a portfolio of past PPC and SEO campaign strategies and outcomes as well as a thorough understanding of each of the levers that a digital marketer can pull to fully optimize a campaign.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidates should have a current Google Ads certification, have 2+ years of experience delivering high-performing AdWords campaigns, have 1+ year of experience delivering successful SEO strategies, and be prepared to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical-thinking skills
- The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- Data visualization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline oriented
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and team win before the self win and the win matters
- Must love dogs
Additional Candidate Information
The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented spirit and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed will be present in successful candidates, as will a desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company.
RedRover offers competitive compensation including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; quarterly bonus eligibility; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; gym membership; paid parking; a dog-friendly workplace; and holiday pay and generous paid time off (PTO) that escalates with tenure.
Important - After You Apply
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It's important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application
cannot be reviewed until it's complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click here to apply.