Digital Media Specialist, Ray Rico Freelance
Ray Rico Freelance is a Memphis-based marketing firm.
Since 2007, we have offered services in brand recognition, marketing, social media strategies, websites and more. We are locally owned, and a minority firm appreciating small businesses. We are fortunate enough to continue to create jobs and pride ourselves on diversity.
We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
We are currently seeking to hire a Digital Media Specialist.
The Digital Media Specialist will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities. He/She/They will report to the Digital Media Manager.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with the business goals of clients and company
- Coordinate the creation of digital content -- plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid media marketing campaigns (e.g. Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, website, blogs, press releases, graphics, and copy)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice for multiple clients through social media
- Liaise with Creative and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability, effectiveness, and engagement
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and latest trends
- BA/BS degree in marketing, writing or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred experience in a content marketing role.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Familiarity with online marketing basics. Working knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook advertising and other online advertising platforms.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in content management systems (knowledge of WordPress a plus).
- Experience at a software, SaaS, or B2B company is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially with After Effects) is a plus.
- Creative Working Environment
- Major Holidays Off with Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- One Floating Holiday Yearly
- Christmas Break Off
- Apple Products Discount
- Professional Organization Agency Memberships (AAF, MLCC, NGLCC)
Apply here: https://lnkd.in/eyhwY6v