Marketing Analyst/Strategist, Red Rover
Intellectual Curiosity Rewarded; Make a REAL Difference in Mid-South Businesses in this Outcomes-Driven Marketing Role
- Are you motivated by the process of discovering facts, building strategy and targets, and closing the deal?
- Can you hunker down in details as well as concoct new ideas?
- Do you wake up at night because your thoughts overflow with a continuous-improvement mindset?
- Do you want a career that exercises both your left brain and your right brain?
- Do deadlines keep you driven and organized?
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you! (Learn about our pack culture here.)
RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy, an internationally award-winning Memphis agency with serious growth chops, has one spot available for a problem solver who works well on teams and in presentation-style settings.
The Marketing Analyst/Strategist role is a key addition to RedRover’s growth team and is not a position that often becomes available. Successful candidates will have a portfolio of past marketing strategies developed, proof of results from those strategies, and an organized, methodical approach to work. Presentation skills in small-group settings are important.
This person's primary role will be to execute our signature Growth Optimization (GO) Plan alongside the Manager of Research & Strategy Development. Daily activities include:
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Develop strategic marketing and sales plans that produce results
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following:
- Sound business judgment
- Proven aptitude in marketing strategy and the selection of tactics that work together to attain goals
- Strong analytical-thinking skills balanced with the ability to command an audience and elicit buy-in for ideas
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- A love-love relationship with Excel
Additional Candidate Information
The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented spirit and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed will be present in successful candidates, as will a desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company.
RedRover offers competitive compensation including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; quarterly bonus eligibility; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; and holiday pay and generous paid time off (PTO) that escalates with tenure.
Important - After You ApplyAfter you apply for this position, you will receive a thank you email along with a link to a short survey. It's important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it's complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
Click here to apply.