Marketing Research Analyst, RedRover
RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy, an internationally award-winning, metrics-driven Memphis agency has one spot available for an analyst who loves everything about research: fact-finding, questioning the data, testing assumptions, and forming conclusions.
- Are you driven to research, learn and discover new things?
- Do you enjoy drawing conclusions based on data?
- Are you a fact-based, outcomes-focused person?
- Do you love to understand how businesses work, why people buy the things they do and when they do?
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
The research analyst role is a key addition to RedRover’s strategy and growth team and is not a position that often becomes available.
Successful candidates will have a portfolio of past marketing-related research projects with a demonstration of how the data and findings were used in practical business settings. This role requires an organized, methodical approach to day-to-day work.
Daily Activities Include:
- Uncovering key insights and trends by conducting qualitative and quantitative research which may include surveys, field interviews, in-depth analysis of large volumes of consumer transaction data, and/or focus group assessments
- Analyzing and interpreting marketing data to identify patterns and solutions
- Preparing reports and presentation-ready PPTs
- Developing measurable ROI-based outcomes
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
2+ years of strong market research experience including surveys, stakeholder interviews and focus groups
- Sound business judgment
- Strong analytical-thinking skills
- The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- Advanced Excel skills including the use of pivot tables
Additional Candidate Information
The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented spirit and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed will be present in successful candidates, as will a desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company.
RedRover offers competitive compensation including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; quarterly bonus eligibility; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; gym membership; paid parking; a dog-friendly workplace; and holiday pay and generous paid time off (PTO) that escalates with tenure.
Important - After You Apply:
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It's important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application
cannot be reviewed until it's complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer