Senior Marketing Coordinator, Baptist Memorial Health Care
OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Identifies, develops and implements strategic marketing programs for key target audiences for designated service lines and entities of BMHCC. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the industry of marketing or advertising, possessing strong written and presentation skills required.
- Strong skills in both written and oral communications.
- Expertise in developing strategic marketing plans and ability to professionally present these initiatives to key audiences required.
- In-depth understanding of the production workflow of an advertising agency or corporate communications team required.
- Advertising agency experience preferred.