Senior Account Executive, Archer Malmo
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive with 4-6 years of agency-side marketing experience supporting animal or human pharmaceutical clients to work with our team in our Memphis office. As a Senior Account Executive at Archer Malmo, you are internally driven with intellectual curiosity and a forward-thinking mindset to execute projects flawlessly and with minimal supervision.
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts, combining brand thinking, data and technology to drive results for our clients today and promote their growth tomorrow. It’s this commitment that defines us and has set us apart for 65+ years. Be Greater Than is our formula for success, true to our purpose: to pursue constant improvement in a world of constant change.
Join us as we strive to be greater than in all things for integrated communications excellence.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AS A SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
● Understand the clients’ business and be a champion for strategy and creative that answers their needs and solves their challenges
● Engage and manage all appropriate teams to ensure collaborative, timely and effective execution for all campaigns and projects
● As the go-to person for internal and client-facing status items, understand the ins and outs of future workload and ongoing projects
● Lead day-to-day client communications pertaining to any given project
● Oversee project estimates and billing
● Facilitate meeting prep and follow-up to allow for seamless, effective meetings, including agendas and recaps
● Support your fellow account team members by delivering on various client needs, new business proposals and internal process optimizations, as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS YOU POSSESS:
● Four to six years of agency-side marketing experience: to work with our team in the Memphis office on a leading animal health pharma company
● Resiliency, flexibility and spot-on decision-making strengths
● Responsibility driven, exhibiting a strong initiative; highly motivated in a fast-paced environment
● Extensive project management skills, with the proven ability to manage many tasks simultaneously, collaborating with multiple disciplines and the client in marketing planning, strategies and tactics to ensure timely completion of quality work
● Scrupulous attention to detail; solid verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS YOU POSSESS:
● Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to anticipate client questions
● Conceptual thinking and a propensity to recognize opportunities and avoid pitfalls
● Strong relationship-building abilities, able to become a trusted marketing resource for the team and client
● Capable of interacting with the client with minimal supervision
YOUR GREATER THAN QUALITIES:
Be greater than what you know. Work with a wide array of category and subject experts to deliver work for your clients that goes beyond expectations.
Be greater than one-way conversations. Be a part of establishing and maintaining lasting client relationships built on transparency, proven value and trust.
Be greater than your ego. Be a part of a culture that fosters a culture of collaboration and mutual respect.
Archer Malmo is a privately owned marketing agency with offices in Memphis, Tenn., and Austin, Texas. Our cities have soul, a unique personality that creative people love. There’s plenty to do — music, culture, sports, outdoors, good food, more music — great places to do it and cool people to do it with. In-house, just like in our cities, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture, and strive to build a place where we all feel valued.
Interested? Please send us your current resume (PDF works best) and a cover letter that outlines why you should be in this role at Archer Malmo to greatplacetowork [at] archermalmo [dot] com (no phone calls, please).
You’re an art director/graphic designer with experience in concepting and creating original branded content for social media. Individually you are proficient in the field but thrive in a creatively collaborative environment as part of a dedicated, multi-functional brand team. Also, you like to have a bit of fun.
As a Social Media Art Director at Archer Malmo working out of our Memphis office, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your multimedia skills and contribute to a successful consumer brand that’s new to social media. The brand is a key, long-standing account at the agency with a well-established voice and reputation within its category. This role will be responsible for expanding the brand’s unique personality by translating it into compelling content for social channels.
Archer Malmo is one of the oldest and largest independent agencies in the U.S., recognized by Advertising Age and others as a “Best Place to Work” and named to the “Inc. 5000” list of fastest-growing private companies in America for five consecutive years.
We are an agency built by people finding creative ways to drive real results and make the most of our opportunities. It’s this commitment that defines us and has set us apart for 65+ years. Be greater than is our formula for success, true to our purpose: to pursue constant improvement in a world of constant change.
Your Core Responsibilities as a Social Media Art Director
● Concept, craft and deliver consistently impactful social posts and campaigns based on content strategy, content pillars, and brand expression
● Proactively collaborate and coordinate within a multidisciplinary brand team
● Be responsive and able to prioritize requests and due dates
● Understand the nuances of each social media channel and execute using best practices for social channels
● Stay current on creative, industry and category trends within social media
● Work closely with the creative director to evaluate, revise and optimize the work
● Play a key role in furthering agency’s social media POV
● Understand/Audit social media KPIs to help optimize content based on defined goals and partner with Strategist
● Collaborate with Brand Content Manager on social media editorial calendars
● Take charge of organizing and submitting all social media posts
Qualifications You Possess
● Graphic Design or relevant degree with 3+ years of agency or marketing experience
● A portfolio with an emphasis on social media, digital content and campaigns
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite basics such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
● Experience with video production and photoshoots
● Experience with video programs such as Premier and After Effects
● Strong understanding of developing social media creative to cut through the clutter while keeping overall brand goals in mind
● Ability to think strategically and creatively by following a creative brief
● Experience presenting work to a team of colleagues and clients
● Passion for collaborating with a partner or ideating in group settings
● Experience with/affinity for outdoor lifestyle brands (hunting, fishing, etc.) not required but a definite plus
● A sense of humor
Your Greater Than Qualities
Be greater than your first ideas. We’re looking for those who push through the obvious in order to get to content that’s truly compelling. We want you to use your broad skill set to experiment and explore the possibilities.
Be greater than bad stock photography. We provide quality resources for you to craft amazing social media content. Collaborate with the creative team to leverage exceptional brand assets and use our in-house studio to capture social-specific content.
Be greater than social media. You’ll be expected to stay current and get ahead of industry trends, seeking new ways to challenge our clients and help the agency stand out in the industry as a whole.
Be greater than content for the sake of content. Be a creative thought leader and expert in the integration of content and social strategies within the larger brand strategy.
Be greater than your ego. We foster a culture of collaboration and mutual respect here. We take strategic direction and constructive feedback with an open mind and will expect the same of you.
Archer Malmo is a privately owned marketing agency with offices in Memphis, Tenn., and Austin, Texas. Our cities have soul, with unique personalities that creative people love. There’s plenty to do — music, culture, sports, outdoors, good food, more music — great places to do it and cool folks to do it with. In-house—just like in our cities—we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture, and strive to build a place where we all feel valued.
Interested? Please send your current resume (pdf preferred), with a link to your portfolio, and a cover letter outlining why you should be in this role at Archer Malmo to greatplacetowork [at] archermalmo [dot] com (no phone calls, please).