Senior Account Manager, Red Rover
- If you aren’t afraid to pitch your idea to a CEO and the idea of performing as an outsourced CMO revs your engine…
- If you get fired up at the idea of being a game-changer in the growth of a client's company…
- If you detest being micromanaged because you are driven, organized and a proven marketing rock star…
- If you’re looking for uncapped agency growth potential…
- If you’re sick of feeling like your hands are tied, which keeps you from moving the needle and advancing your career…
….then this just might be the position for you! (Learn about our pack culture here.)
An internationally award-winning, growing Memphis agency, RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy – named by the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” in 2014 – is seeking a marketing dynamo with 7+ years of successful execution experience.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of measurably moving the needle on client performance through the execution of break-through marketing strategies.
The account manager is responsible for performing as the outsourced Chief Marketing Officer for 3-5 key accounts.
He/she will collaborate with the research/strategic planning team on the go-forward strategy set for each if his/her accounts. The Account Manager will then lead the internal team’s collective effort to execute on those accounts and contribute extensively to hands-on execution.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate a track record of making sound, business-minded judgments that achieve results.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Strong, persuasive communication skills that inspire others – both written and verbal, online and offline
- Undeniable account leadership abilities
- Solid organization and project-management skills
- Campaign concepting chops
- Experience executing on marketing strategy through most every marketing channel
- Experience leading collaborative teams
Additional Candidate Information
The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented, team-focused environment and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed (both clients and colleagues) will be present in successful candidates, as will:
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately based on audience – and equally strong in writing, by phone and in person
- Exceptional credibility/trust-building skills and the ability to connect with a wide range of people and types of organizations
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- Strong leadership tendencies
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A resourceful and self-starting attitude
- A desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company
RedRover is in an exciting, sustainable growth pattern and we are seeking a key addition in our long-range team development. Personal career growth is accessible within our firm. A boutique firm, RedRover offers competitive compensation including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; quarterly bonus eligibility after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; holiday pay and generous paid time off (PTO) that escalates with tenure.
Important - After You Apply
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank you email along with a link to a short survey. It's important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it's complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
Click here to apply.