Senior Marketing Coordinator, Baptist Memorial Health Care
Identifies, develops and implements strategic marketing programs for key target audiences for designated service lines, facilities and initiatives for Baptist Memorial Health Care. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry of marketing or advertising.
- Possessing strong written and presentation skills required.
- In-depth understanding of the production workflow of an advertising agency or corporate communications team required.
- Strong skills in both written and oral communications.
- Expertise in developing strategic marketing plans and ability to professionally present these initiatives to key audiences required.
- Advertising agency experience preferred.
Please click to apply: https://www.baptistonline.org/careers/88073--careers--coordinator-marketingsenior