AAF Memphis elects new officers, board members
By Michelle Corbet
Memphis Business Journal
The local chapter of the American Advertising Federation has a new president who is looking to grow the chapter's presence "throughout the community and beyond."
Upon returning from the American Advertising Federation National Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, Andrea Wiley, director of account management at Doug Carpenter & Associates, was inducted as the 68th AAF Memphis President during a luncheon at Visible Music College June 16.
Wiley served as vice president during the 2014-2015 year. She succeeds Blaine Loyd, associate creative director at archer>malmo, as president of AAF Memphis. Wiley will serve the local chapter with three executive officers and twelve board members through June 2016.
AAF Memphis agencies archer>malmo and Harvest Creative received gold and silver awards in the American Advertising Awards ceremony, and AAF Memphis was recognized for its club achievement in programs during the Salute to AAF Achievers Luncheon at the AAF National Convention in Las Vegas.
“Memphis’ national recognition is reflective of the talent and commitment of our local agencies and firms,” Wiley said. “I am honored to represent this industry and look forward to elevating our local presence throughout and beyond this community.”
2015-2016 AAF Memphis Officers
- President - Andrea Wiley – Doug Carpenter & Associates
- 1st VP – Cynthia Saatkamp – Hemline Creative
- 2nd VP – Jen Swearingen – Elvis Presley Enterprises
- 3rd VP – Michael Nunn – S2N Design
2015-2016 AAF Memphis Board Members
- Scott Brazil – OUTFRONT Media
- Daniel Brown – Harvest
- Reuben Brunson – Rocket Fuel
- Grace Fong – Skyline Exhibits
- Shaina Guttman – Contemporary Media
- Martha Hample – archer>malmo
- Amy Hughes – Entercom Radio
- Susanne Myers – Counterpart
- Don Nolan – Clear Channel Outdoor
- Liza Routh – inferno
- Jeff Rower – JWT
- Cecilia Walker – Walker & Associates