Account Manager, RedRover
Growing Marketing Agency Seeks Seasoned Account Manager to Service as Outsourced CMO:
- If you detest being micromanaged because you are a rock star and, frankly, you don’t need it…
- If you get fired up at the idea of being a game-changer in the growth of a company…
- If you’re looking for uncapped growth potential…
- If you aren’t afraid to have a peer-to-peer conversation with a CEO, because, you think like one and are confident you can help solve their challenges…
- If you’re sick of feeling like your hands are tied which keeps you from moving the needle and advancing your career…
…..then this may be the position for you!
An internationally award-winning, growing Memphis agency, RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy – named by the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” in 2014 – is seeking an experienced marketing professional with 5+ years of successful marketing execution experience to join the team.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of measurably moving the needle on client performance through the execution of break-through marketing strategies.
The account manager is responsible for serving as the outsourced Chief Marketing Officer for 3-5 key accounts at a time.
He/she will collaborate with the research/strategic planning team on the go-forward strategy set for each if his/her accounts. The Account Manager will then lead the internal team’s collective effort to execute on those accounts and contribute greatly to that execution.
This position reports directly to the Vice President. Ideal candidates must be comfortable working fairly autonomously within the RedRover framework.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Strong copywriting skills that inspire others – in both online and offline channels
- Undeniable account leadership abilities
- Solid project management skills
- Campaign concepting chops
- Experience developing strategy and successfully executing on that strategy through most every marketing channel Experience leading collaborative teams
Additional Candidate Information
The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented, team-focused environment and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed (both clients and colleagues) will be present in successful candidates, as will:
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately based on audience – and equally strong in writing, by phone and in person
- Exceptional credibility/trust-building skills and the ability to connect with a wide range of people and types of organizations
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- Strong leadership tendencies
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A resourceful and self-starting attitude
- A desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company
RedRover is in an exciting, sustainable growth pattern and we are seeking a key addition in our long-range team development. Personal career growth is accessible within our firm. A boutique firm, RedRover offers competitive compensation including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; quarterly bonus eligibility after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; holiday pay and generous paid time off (PTO) that escalates with tenure.
How to Apply
To begin our candidate process just visit this webpage, where you will be asked for contact information and to complete a short survey from Culture Index, Inc. Upon completing the survey, please upload your resume on the Culture Index portal.
About Culture Index™: We are asking you to complete the Culture Index Survey as part of our candidate process because we strive to achieve a great fit between your work-related needs and our company requirements. The survey is not a test; there’s no passing or failing. Please take your time to read the instructions and complete the survey in one sitting, which requires 8-10 minutes of time.